Looking for the right people to join the small- non-profit world of working with adults with intellectual and/or developmental disabilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, PRN ( as- needed)!
Current Openings as as follows:
1. Overnight( SLEEP) staff- full-time.
2. PRN (30-35 HOURS POSSIBLE) or # 4.(part-time)
3. Job sharing ( 2 staff working one job) of 20 hours / 15 hours per week of ONE position in LIEU of the PRN position above.( part-time)
4. Part-time worker in Community Living and Supported Employment is a possibility as well!
5. Temporary employment
6. Split shift positions- willing to spilt between two employees who need opposite shifts!
Excellent pay, benefits and flexible hours.
We are a highly engaged team in the healthcare industry. We provide support and assistance in daily living activities and skills to ensure independence and promoting advocacy of the individuals we serve. We are people seeking people who are unafraid to challenge the status quo but who are boots on the ground in all aspects of providing direct care. We are looking for people with can-do attitudes, people who want to develop their professional and personal skills and learn leadership know-how.
Must pass background check, drug screening and have a minimum of a high school diploma or equivalent and a NC Driver's License. Certified CNA’s are acceptable and preferred but not required.
If you have problems with the online application process Download This PDF application and return it to the Human Resources department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 828-452-1525, or you may print and drop completed application by the administrative office at 407 Welch Street, Waynesville, NC 28786.